Thread: DEERE G's Garage

Member Looking for Dirt

DEERE G's Garage

I figured I would join in and start up a garage. I am always lurking and don't post a whole lot.
    I bought my XK back in May of 10'. I traded in a Silverado 3500 dually. I was actually looking at Suburbans and Tahoes. I needed something better to haul my kids around. We were at a car lot and I spotted an XK. It was nice but I was not fond of the color. The sales guy pointed us to the one I eventually bought. It only had 12,000 miles on it so it was almost new. I always wanted a Wrangler but got shot down by my wife. She says the Wranglers are not a good vehicle to haul around the kids. Whatever. Lol
    Here are some of my pics.

A couple days after bringing the XK home.
    - Keith -

07' RedRock Crystal Sport XK, 4.7 Flex, QDII, leather, power liftgate, remote start, moonroof, skylights, power pedals and seats, Boston Accoustics, 20% tint, Mopar skid plates, splash guards and slush guards, 2" RC lift, SpiderTrax, Kelly TSR 265/70/17 .

Member Looking for Dirt
    Here's a pic right after I put the lift on and tried it out at JeepSkool.

My new tires I put on a couple weeks ago.
    Kelly TSR 265/70/17. I also use 1.5" SpiderTrax spacers. I get some rubbing that I will soon take care of.

Couple more

- Keith -

07' RedRock Crystal Sport XK, 4.7 Flex, QDII, leather, power liftgate, remote start, moonroof, skylights, power pedals and seats, Boston Accoustics, 20% tint, Mopar skid plates, splash guards and slush guards, 2" RC lift, SpiderTrax, Kelly TSR 265/70/17 .

Member Looking for Dirt

My actual garage. 32' X 40' X 12'

- Keith -

Member Looking for Dirt
    1954 John Deere model "70" I recently restored.
    364 cu. in. Two Cylinder.

1951 John Deere model "GN' I am currently restoring. (sloooowly)
    412 cu. in. Two Cylinder

Thanks for looking.
    - Keith -

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Very cool, I like the tractor projects!

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Nice model 70. My dad's got a 51 Model A in the garage. It runs well but not fully restored. Looks Great!
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Member Looking for Dirt
    Thanks for the comments and compliments.
    The tractors are pretty fun to tinker with. The group of people I have met through antique tractors are very down to earth people. There are some old timers that have a lot of info and stories to share.
    - Keith -

Thread Information