Thread: Disneyland

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Disneyland

We I took the family to Disneyland, had fun but never again will I go on a weekend. The crowds were enormous and the lines were longer than I had ever seen before.

Had a good time anyway, rode a few rides and walked alot! The park was set up for halloween and I had never been during that time of year before.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    just a couple of things I look for before heading to a park like that granted I live in a different part of the country.
    1. Late fall
    2. rain/cold any bad weather not enough to close the place but enough to keep people away.
    3. week day
    4. Holiday
    I've been tons of times where we didn't even have to get off the ride we could just keep going when two or more of those factors applied.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I too can remember going on days where there is no line and you did not even have to get off the ride to go again, and I think it was raining on that day.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    just a couple of things I look for before heading to a park like that granted I live in a different part of the country.
    1. Late fall
    2. rain/cold any bad weather not enough to close the place but enough to keep people away.
    3. week day
    4. Holiday
    I've been tons of times where we didn't even have to get off the ride we could just keep going when two or more of those factors applied.

Ditto Sal.
    We do exactly the same thing when going to six flags in Atlanta (Used to live in Augusta, GA). We pick a nice weekday after school has started and look for a nice cold/damp day. The only problem we had is that sometimes on less busy days some of the rides were not available due to maintenance and other issues.

The last time I went to Disney World and we didn't look for a slow day, (It was my birthday so we had a free pass.) it was pretty packed and we didn't get to do much.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Thread Information