I guess that would have been me...(the new member)

What I tow:

I tow a 2008 FunFinder X-210WBS. It is a 21' box, but, if you add the tongue and a waste pipe mod I did, the whole thing comes out at 25.5 feet. I have a bicycle rack for the back that adds another 3.5 feet, so the whole rig as I tow it is right at ~29 feet. Since we tend to go for several months (ahh, reitrement) we tow on the heavy side, I'm right at ~5900 lbs with a tongue weight of ~715 lbs. Use an Equal-i-zer weight distribution hitch to get the Jeep to squat equally at all four corners and a Prodigy P3 to get the whole shebang to stop.

Great towing, rock solid (can't say enough about the lack of frame flex in the Commander) and the Hemi is more than up to the task of hauling 3 tons all around the country! I've got about 28,000 on this setup now and love the combination. I average 10.7 mpg going cross country and back, no complaints at all. Best I've gotten is 12 mpg through the flats of Kansas, the worst, 8.5 mpg on Rt. 550 from Durango up to Silverton... For what its worth, that kind of mileage, in the RV world, particularly out of a TV weighing almost 3 tons itself and with full time 4x4 drive, is pretty darn good.

Since we live in the boonies, I have an 8x16 utility trailer, but, compared to the FunFinder, I don't even know the utility is hooked up...