I have an Iphone the wife bought a BB for work and quickly got an Iphone when I could open the web pages she needed but she could not. BB has it's advantages but for most of us we don't need or never use those few features all though it is the most secure phone in the world right now. If all you do is email surf the web hit face book and that kind of stuff the Iphone or any smart phone running the droid operating system should be good. I think google has an operating system out there now as well don't know much about it but Iphone and Droid have thousands of apps available. The one thing that sucks about the Iphone is it does not support flash in its web browser and apple is real big on trying to control its end user. If you have good computer skills you can hack the Iphone and really unleash it power but it a constant battle with the apple police. You know there Ipad does not support flash either. Look for a good screen the bigger the better check the droid and the Google operating systems out. I do believe that Verizon will start selling Iphones soon they are worth a look because for what there intended purpose is they are really great phones I love mine.