Thread: Unexplained Missile Launched Off LA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    How did the helicopter happen to be there? Did anyone else see it?
    I used to live right there on the coast, you can see Catalina Island from the mainland so I would imagine thousands of witnesses saw this.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    From some of the news reports I've read, it seems the military is pretty blasé about it. You'd think an UNEXPLAINED missile launch would be cause of mass panic to homeland security. I tend to read the downplaying as a cover up. Either they really don't know what it is and they're trying to prevent a general panic by minimizing it. Or... they DO know what it is, but won't admit it.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I think if it is one of ours they should just say so, if it is not we have a serious problem with allowing anyone to get that close and launch a missle. If it was a terrorist they could have sent the missle into Los Angeles and and increased the property values in Arizona.

Serioulsly I think we need to know who this missle belonged too.

Thread Information