Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back to Moab

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    I sold my 01 XJ with a Rubicon Express 3.5 superflex lift,with tons of suspension travel,for this XK. The kids are getting bigger and we're planning on getting a bigger travel trailer,so the XK fits the bill. But it is what it is,not a big travel solid axle vehicle,but a nice,comfy and still capable for most offroading vehicle and most of all it says JEEP on it !!
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt kmax's Avatar
    You said it! I really do like the luxury of my Commander - and we bought it originally when our daughter was born to have a safe, big vehicle around her (as opposed to the '98 Audi A4 we had at the time). But now when we go off road, it's all I can do to keep her from hanging out the side window watching stuff go by. We both need a wrangler, without a roof and without doors.
    Ken
    Colorado
    '06 Ltd, 5.7, QDII, 4" Superlift SSR + Deaver front coils, GL4x4 bumper, Smittybilt XRC10/synthetic rope, Flowmaster 50, aFe intake, 4xG rock rails, Rola rack, stupid little CB, 1.5" spacers and 285/70-17 KM2's on Moab's. Sold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information