Thread: Finally made it to AZ

Junior Member Looking for Dirt AKFossil's Avatar

Finally made it to AZ

Finally made it to AZ to spend a week harassing my dad... though I am XK-less he has his... wonder if he will let me borrow it for a quick trip down some unmarked roads.

Hiding in Queen Creek and planning to hit up the Superstition Mountains and Sedona sometime this week before I gotta head back to reality.

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Let me know when you plan to hit Sedona and if you want company I can try to ditch work.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Sounds good, right now I am planning how to harass Sheriff Joe.. cause I want some pink handcuffs lol.

Hoping to hit Sedona this Friday but everything is up in the air at the moment.

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFossil View Post
    Sounds good, right now I am planning how to harass Sheriff Joe.. cause I want some pink handcuffs lol.
    I can hook you up with pink cuffs!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

now we are talking... do I get to wear them on the plane? lol

Junior Member Looking for Dirt DDDonkey's Avatar
    Sedona, wow i am game depending on the time Friday, let me know to see if I can ditch work at the base
    4.7 with QDII, rocky mountain edition

heading out in the am for Sedona unless something comes up. My son is sick but he thinks he can soldier through. Not much of a trail driver in my dad's XK, seeings how mine is now making some other XK owner happy. Man I miss that jeep. Looks to be a 3 or 4 hour drive from here.

Thread Information