Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My house was auctioned off yesterday...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer9 View Post
    I picked it up for $10.00.
    Will I be able to move in this weekend??
    We can make room, make sure you have the money for utilities

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    That sounds likle a good deal. You would have great security with a Maricopa County Sheriff Deputy on the premises.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

BoA sucks! Impossible to work with, won't budge for anything. They're the administrators for the mortgage on my place in CO. Tried 3 different short sales, all fell through due to their process and b.s. I finally pulled the listing and am now waiting for it to go into foreclosure. Its worth half what I paid for it, so let them deal with it and come back to me after they've sold it. I'm done with home ownership for a long time, renting works just fine for me.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    Wow! what a mess! That is pretty crazy! I would be thinking it was group of "bad guys". Your story got my heart rate up a bit cause i could picture myself in your shoes, my mind would be racing, thinking these are probably guys i had run across at work. After we deal with people at work, we sometimes forget that after we are off duty,in our houses, the bad guys we deal with never go "offduty". Luckily its wasnt that situation, and glad to hear you house is still yours. I will stop clearing out my spare bedroom, for you.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The situation made me think of how many places I have that I can hide a weapon just in case of a home invasion or similar event. Gun safes are a good idea but the bad guys are not going to give you time to get to them in order to defend your family and yourself.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information