Well that's what I have been told anyway.

Thursday night there was a knock at my door and when I opened the door (just a crack) there were three men at the door who tried to tell me my house was up for auction and they wanted to take a peek. When I told them there must be a mistake and they needed to take a walk one of them hearing my dogs asked what kind of dogs I had to which I responded, "several different dogs" and then shut and locked the door.

As I went to retreive my handgun I heard someone bump into my front door and I took a peak through the peak hole to see my daughter on the step, I opened the door and she asked me who those guys were outside our house. I asked her if they had a car and she said she didn't see one so I called the local police and waited to see what was to happen next (nothing did, they left).

Yesterday morning there is another knock on the door and another person telling me my house is going to be auctioned off at noon today (friday) on the court steps, about a dozen people in total came by to look at the house while I am on the phone to my bank and the county recorders office.

Not sure how it happened but what a scare for the wife and I, we have not missed a payment and have put a lot of money into our house over the years so we were surprised by this.

Turns out someone somewhere (nobody admits it) made a big mistake and our house was not foreclosed on and should not have been on any list. what a relief.