Thread: Benelli M1 Super 90 Shotgun

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Benelli M1 Super 90 Shotgun

I think I got a good deal on a used (like new) shotgun last weekend. A friend called me and told me he was in a gun shop in Scottsdale and found the gun I had been looking for so he gave his cell phone to the salesman who sold me the gun and then I drove down and picked it up (after the FBI check).

I purchased a Benelli M1 Super 90 Shotgun with the 18" barrel, longer barrel and chokes (whatever those are) in a hard case for $800.00

The only thing I wish it has was the pistol grip stock or even better the collapsible stock with the pistol grip (anyone got one for sale).
    Last edited by Knappster; 11-22-2010 at 05:29 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Looks nice. I hear Benellis are good guns. Someday I might add a shotgun to my collection.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    Someday I might add a shotgun to my collection.
    Shotguns are best for home defense, the bullets won't leave your house and enter the residence next door by accident.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Thread Information