Well, They do have a lot of energy and good music but I am not sure I would ever pay to go se that show again (the Christmas show). I was disapointed in the lack of laser show, they do put on a good show but I guess I was expecting a little more.

I did take a few 30 second videos with my phone and I will try to post them tonight after work.

I was in a Suite at Jobbing.com so my seats were great but I can tell you if I ever do a show there again I will bring my binoculars as it was hard to see what was really happening. They have some hot girls (I assume they were, they were so far away) that bounced their heads around throwing the hair (hairography) but other that thay I am not sure what they were there for.

The fire show was impressive but after hearing Charole of the Bells 4 times (4 different arrangments of the same song) I was beginning to wonder if they had anything new, still not sure of that.

The wife loved it however so I guess it was not a wasted evening, the concert ran about 2 hours and 45 minutes.