Thread: Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Talking Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I have tickets tonight to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Jobbing.com Arena

I have never seen them live so I am looking forward to the concert!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Please give a review.... considering taking the wife there for part of our anniversary evening!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    Saw them the last few years. I was really impressed with the energy, music and pyrotechnics......Let us know what you think of the performance!
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Well, They do have a lot of energy and good music but I am not sure I would ever pay to go se that show again (the Christmas show). I was disapointed in the lack of laser show, they do put on a good show but I guess I was expecting a little more.

I did take a few 30 second videos with my phone and I will try to post them tonight after work.

I was in a Suite at Jobbing.com so my seats were great but I can tell you if I ever do a show there again I will bring my binoculars as it was hard to see what was really happening. They have some hot girls (I assume they were, they were so far away) that bounced their heads around throwing the hair (hairography) but other that thay I am not sure what they were there for.

The fire show was impressive but after hearing Charole of the Bells 4 times (4 different arrangments of the same song) I was beginning to wonder if they had anything new, still not sure of that.

The wife loved it however so I guess it was not a wasted evening, the concert ran about 2 hours and 45 minutes.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    AH too bad. Kids and I caught a show last year in Detroit and the whole thing was excellent. They had a lot of lasers going, esp during the pyro's. I guess the economy has impacted them as well. Also caught Manheim Steamroller and they were good, but no where near the showmanship of TSO.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    I have been to 4 or 5 of thier shows over the years and they have always been great performances.
    I went to a couple and told my wife I would go again when they had something new.
    I saw them in Cleveland this year and finally, some new material.
    They did have a great show, with lazer lights, dancers and exploding cannons. The videos were great.
    I know they have several traveling companies. Shows must vary.

I had to tell some people in the row behind us to be quiet. I could never forsee myself telling someone to be quiet at a concert. Funny thing, I got tired of listening to them complain and make noise, I turned around once and asked them to stop. The 2nd time I I turned around and said Hey will you....and then several others jumped in and told them shut the heck up. That was the end of that group. Not another word!!

Thread Information