Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 07JeepXK's Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Here you go Matt.

2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    The XK in its natural form... a thing of beauty lol

Here is a few more pics of the 34's from my "Go big or go home" thread. Prior to the 34's I cut an inch off all the way around on the front fender flares and swapped out my rear OME springs for Superlift 4 inch lift springs.

2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Are you still runnin' OME shocks in the rear?
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Junior Member Looking for Dirt adud83's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Here you go Matt.

Awesome picture! One question.... How did u keep your kid so clean? My daughter always comes home dirty from playing in the mud.😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Enjoyed the Photos !!! Thanks.....
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4"¯ Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    Are you still runnin' OME shocks in the rear?
    Yes for the next few days. I have Superlift shocks waiting to go on. I got the rear 4 inch springs and shocks from Kyle and he accidently sent the wrong bushings for the shocks. Once they arrive they will get installed. He put JBA 6 inch coils and has fox shocks in the rear so he didn't need the Superlift springs or shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by adud83 View Post
    Awesome picture! One question.... How did u keep your kid so clean? My daughter always comes home dirty from playing in the mud.��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was in the jeep the whole time so really didn't get muddy

Today I extended te breather tube for the rear differential above the passenger side inner fender well liner. It's now sitting almost 45 inches from the ground. Also I drained and filled the rear differential again to ensure I got all the water. Of course the gf texts me saying that the bushings for the Superlift shocks arrived at the house but I'm 30 min away at my brothers.

Superlift shocks are on. Figured it would take like 20 min but had trouble getting the shocks in the lower mounts. Turns out one of my OME shocks was blown so I'm happy to have new shocks on that are the proper length.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information