Thread: Lunar Eclipse 2010 WINTER Solstice

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar

Lunar Eclipse 2010 WINTER Solstice

For those of you who were sleeping when the Lunar Eclipse 2010/WINTER Solstice happened last night together for the first time in almost 400 years....Here is an animation pic I made with the photos I took of the event. I am sure you can see lots of photos on the internet...I just posted these in case you wanted to get your view of the event from a fellow Commander family member.

2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

VERY nice!!! Thanks for posting, I wanted to see it for myself, but Bedtime beckoned...Work the next day...

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    one more pic.....all of them together......

this is the view we had in NEBRASKA
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing, it was too cloudy here to see anything.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing.
    I went out to take a look with the dog but....clouds and snow didn't help.
    I missed it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing! It was solid socked in here, and threatening snow at that.

Of course, the VERY NEXT NIGHT, it cleared up. Not totally, but enough to see the moon thru a thin haze.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    I just happen to wake up at 2:15 am to see it a little more then 1/2 way covered,then woke up my wife and my son.. My daughter couldn't really care... I went back to sleep and my son and wife watched it more..
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Thread Information