Once again we will be staying at the Red Mountain Motel in Silverton Coloardo. When you call to make your reservations make sure to them them you want to be with the "Camp Commander Group"

I have blocked out 10 sites in the new section; Sites 21 through 25 & Sites 33 through 37. These site are all together and run $38.00 per night (full hookups).

I you want you can request any other location when you make your reservation. The water & Electric only sites are $35.00 per night but we could not all be together so I blocked out the other section which is on hold for ONE WEEK ONLY and those spots will be released on February 23rd. You must give a credit card at the time of your reservation but you will not be charged until the date of your stay. You can cancel up to two weeks prior with no charges so I would suggest that you make reservations if you are considering this event and then cancel later if your plans change.

1 big cabin w/kitchen sleeps 5 $158.00 a night
4 cabins with Queen & full Bed $118.00 a night
3 cabins with full & bunk bed $98.00 a night
9 Motel rooms w/kitchen (king or Queen) $108.00 a night
2 motel rooms with 2 full & 1 queen $98.00 a night

Full Hook ups $38.00 a night / Water & Electric only (different then our group location) $35.00 a night

The toll free number to Red Mountain Motel is 1-888-970-5512.

You can see their web site at http://www.redmtmotelrvpk.com/