The XK:
I purchased my XK new in November 2006. It is Bright Silver with the 4.7L V8 with QTII and only the basic factory features. The lift is a combination 2.25 Rocky Road Outfitters spacer lift in front and Old Man Emu 2" heavy duty rear springs and extended rear sway bar links. Rolling on the stock Hulk wheels with 1.5" spidertrax spacers all wrapped with Kumho KL71 Mud terrains 265/70/17. Protection comes from Mopar fuel tank, transfercase, and front skid plates as well as the 4xGuard belly guard. For recovery I have added the factory rear tow setup with receiver mounted hook and a Getlost4x4 winch mount with a Mile Marker 9500LB winch. On top is a Kargo Master safari rack with optional tire carrier and highlift jack mount as well as 4 Delta Tech 4" round driving lights. 2 Forward 4" round Delta Tech fog lights on the winch mount and 2 rear clear lenses/red LED fog lights mounted in the rear bumper Performance mods include a custom intake with K&N filter. Flowmaster Super44 off road diamond plate muffler with mandrel bent tail pipe. Tuning from Superchips Flashpaq with transmission tuning application installed. The rest I will let the pictures speak for all the other modifications that have come and gone...

This is not my XK but you can use it to get the idea of where I started from