Thread: Happy New Year!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years to all fellow XK forum members.

I am thinking a resolution is in order. I resolve to be nicer to my Commander in the upcoming year.

Is it "nicer" to stay on on some easy paved road where it doesn't get damaged......

-or-

Is it "nicer" to take it where no Jeep has been before letting the XK show it has the prowess to do whatever needs to be done.......

Is it "nicer" to spit shine it, clean out the mud from the rhino liner floor mats, and make those with sports cars wish they had something that looked this good....

-or-

Is it "nicer" to properly mud both the inside and out so others on the freeway stare in wonder at the amount of fun we so obviously had....

Decisions decisions.........
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Happy New Year to all my Commander friends! Best wishes to you and yours in the coming year.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Happy New Year to all my Commander friends! Best wishes to you and yours in the coming year.
    What he said
    It will be a great year
    2006 XK LIMITED
    HEMI QD2 RR 2 1/2 inch lift BFG 265X70X17 TA
    4XGAURD belly plate, trans skid plate and rock rails
    Mopar engine skid plate Spider track spacers
    Custom made CAI and MBPRI cat back
    Hypertec Tuner

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I say letting your XK stretch its legs getting it dirty speaks to the soul of the Jeep, you wouldn't spit shine and stick a mountain goat in cage would ya?

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I say letting your XK stretch its legs getting it dirty speaks to the soul of the Jeep, you wouldn't spit shine and stick a mountain goat in cage would ya?
    Amen! I'm always ready to let mine out of it's cage! (The XK I mean, not a goat)
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Happy New Year!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Happy New Year to all our XK/WK bros (and babes?).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Happy New Year All
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I am a tad late but Happy New Year you guys!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Thread Information