I too these same types of 'black rifles'....an AR15 and a Rem PSS .308...etc

I have a question for anyone who has time to take a few photos for me. If possible post a photo of the your AR's lower receiver with an empty mag inserted. I am looking at the bolt catch in relation to the mag follower. I recently went to switch all my mag over to PMAG and have had troubles. I have a bushmaster lower receiver and the bolt catch standard finger seems to just a bit short for the Pmag since they are different spec and have smaller followers. I searched many gun forums and found this has been an issue with some brand of ARs. I saw that the fix was often changing over to COLT parts. So i did. I get the whole bolt catch assembly from Brownells and got supposedly COLT brand parts. It did help, but I still have issues with a couple of my Pmags. I cant really just blame those few pmags and chalk it up to a "few bad mags in the bunch" since those same mag will work in my peers' ARs of a different brand (S/W). Those with the Smith set up only run Pmags, and have done so over and over with out fail. I guess there is just enough of a spec difference i guess. For now I am staying with all my standard mag til I find solution and can prove that i can trust the other set up.

Just wondering if anyone here happens to have run across this issue. I DPMS was the other brand that was having issues with Pmags.