Just took mine out for the first time today. Shoot's pretty well. When I sighted it in i used a laser bore sighter and did it at much too close of range. Maybe 20 feet. It was shooting a bit high. easily corrected though. I first shot some seller belliot brass through and had no issues whatsoever. I then switched to some steel case Tul Ammo(polymer coated) from Wally world to see how it would handle it. At first it was having some issues feeding the ammo. After about 5 failure to feeds almost in a row it cleaned out whatever was ailing it and fed just fine. I'm going to experiment with it a bit more before deciding if i like that ammo. I'm wanting to try some sliver bear and golden bear to see how well they perform in the ar as well. I had to leave the range earlier than i wanted b/c i was with a friend and his wife and the wife had to go pick up their daughter.

I also tried out some new handloads for my .308 (in the pic). They seemed to be right on the money. I was using federal brass, 42.5gr varget, and sierra match king 168gr HPBT. With sandbags i can keep it around .5moa at 100 yds. My buddy shot it and I told him not to get up too close to the scope. Guess he didn't quite remember that on the 2nd shot and left with a bloody swollen nose his wife was laughing and told him it made him look tougher and a bit like rocky.

Also had my Ruger MKIII w/ red dot which is my favorite to shoot(kinda cheeting with the Red dot). I get so used to having both eyes open I start to shoot my iron sighted pistols with both open and it throws off my aim.
And last but not least my Ruger P95. I also tried some Tul Ammo in this gun and it seemed to have no issues whatsoever. never fed wrong at all even when mixing it with some winchester brass rounds.

I took a .380 keltec and a .22 mag Revolver but the range my buddy chose charged by the gun!!! 9 dollars a rifle and 10 dollars a pistol! What a ripoff. I decided not to check these two in as they aren't quite as fun to shoot as the others and wasn't worth shooting two or three magazines worth for 10 bucks each.