Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you drive a Commander when.......

-your kids and 3 friends can fit in the back, and comfortably.
    -you consider drafting on the highway a great way to improve mileage.
    -the roof becomes an extension of your trunk (going so far as to purchase a cooler that fits between the roof rails to free up cargo space inside)
    -you register your Jeep and find out the last owner had it listed as a Cherokee
    Old: 2006 Base, 4.7L, QT-II
    New: 2010 Sport, 5.7L, QT-II, Front Tow Hooks, Tow Package and 7 pin Mopar Harness ( Spliced 4 pin into harness), Mopar Skid Plates

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    LOL! That last one is FUNNY!!!!
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    When you can fold the seats down and sleep like a baby in the back..
    unless your Sal...then you need a sleeping pill...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    When you can fold the seats down and sleep like a baby in the back..
    unless your Sal...then you need a sleeping pill...
    ahhHHHH sleeping pill my little friend and oh look his friend percocet came along too

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    - the Rubi owner says, "drop a Dana 60 under the front and you'd have a really capable vehicle!"
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    If you're rock crawling with the windows up front and rear AC on high kids in back watching a movie wearing the wireless headphones and the wife's surfing the internet in comfort. Not that I've ever done such a thing.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    When you're almost 6' tall and still need a 12 foot ladder to clean the top of your vehicle that only has a 2" spacer lift.

When you're 18 month old son is spotting "airpanes" through the skylights while you're driving to work.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    If you're rock crawling with the windows up front and rear AC on high kids in back watching a movie wearing the wireless headphones and the wife's surfing the internet in comfort. Not that I've ever done such a thing.
    I have. Scooby Doo is with us on every wheeling trip. I've got out while on a 45ish incline on a rock surface and visited with others and took photos while my kid sits in the back like she's in a rocket ship watching scooby doo.
    On my winter trip, while wheeling at night, my buddy's wife looks at his"roided" Rubicon with no top on and looks back at my wife and kids in the nice heated XK and says "It sure looks warm and comfy in there" with a slight frown.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Also when you go to drop off @ the dealership for some work & they ask "They make off road parts for that?" or "Are you dropping off the wifes jeep today?" My Fav was the Jeep salesman came over when I was haing it looked at and said to me "We have Jeeps that go offroad too, that will be better than the Mall Crawler Jeep)

Keep in mind this was over 2 different occasions when I was there, safe to say I have not been back to them ever again & go to a different jeep dealership. I do not like dealing with people that do not have any faith in their product
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    When you drive through a town and everyone in a lifted whatever is starring at your Commander thinking......."Damn, that B!tch is BAD!!!! You can see it in thier drool, LoL....
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information