View Poll Results: What smart phone is better?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Droid

12 85.71%
  • iPhone

1 7.14%
  • Blackberry

0 0%
  • Other (please explain in your post)

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Verizon: iPhone vs. Droid?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Before you go Droid X you should look at the thunder bolt. it is on the LTE platform which will give you a lot better speeds for upload & download. It's a Droid, you can't go wrong with it. Here is the thing you do need to know with the droid thoe, the battery life SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Other than that you can dfo what ever you want with it. Now you asked Iphone or Droid, thats a question your the only one that can trully answer & because it is based on what your need is. If you are a strong biz user then droid would be better then the iphone, if you are just the casuale user then iphone will work for you. The best is to go play with both.

I have the thunderbolt & completely love it except for the battery life
    I have been reviewing the Thunderbolt and do believe that is the way I am going to go.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Just got mydroid x. I love it! The screen is so nice and large it makes using my laptop a second thought.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    Just got mydroid x. I love it! The screen is so nice and large it makes using my laptop a second thought.
    I did the same with my Iphone it gets old after a while. The first time I looked up and couldn't see two feet in front of me LOL

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I will get either the Droid X or the Thunderbolt tomorrow.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Droid X through Verizon and have no complaints. I particularly find the car dock nav system helpful when I drive my YJ. Those 35's and 4.56's really threw of my MPH, but using it I'm only off 1-2 mph either way.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I ordered my HTC Thunderbolt today with free 2 day shipping!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    :smoking:

Isn't it crazy how the store prices are different prices than online? Last phone I got had $100 mail in rebate in the store but $100 instant rebate online plus I found a coupon code online for overnight shipping!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I went tot he store first, but when they didn't match the on-line price I went home and ordered it there. I had to wait for it to be mailed but I saved $50

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    My buddies at work with their iphone (3'sin most cases) really like my droid x and its features when they check it out. I must admit their are quite a few fancier apps out for the apple but their seems to be more free ones for the droid.
    Let us know how the thunderbolt turns out im curious to see if I made the right decision with the droid x.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information