Thread: SOLD: TJ Wrangler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Ok I threw it up there I hope someone buys it that plans on using it and will appreciate a nice jeep.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Update: The guy that I let use it must have really not liked me. He trashed the Jeep beyond belief. I had it shipped out here to AZ on a car transporter and I wish I had just left it in Maryland. Doc is selling it with some fixes or as it is. It certainly was a shock to me.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That does really stink man. Some people are just users in life and have no respect for people or there property. It happens unfortunately when you help people out. If you were closer I would of took a look at it as a trail jeep but getting back to the east coast would mucho expensive as you already know. I hope someone cool ends up with it.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    How much does it cost to ship a vehicle? If its in good mechanical condition it may be worthwhile...

Doc is fixing the rear pinion. He is waiting in case who ever buys it wants to change both gear ratios. Then he will change both diffs. It cost $1500 to both transport it and fix the rear end. I think that the rear end was $400 or $500.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Sold the TJ a while ago. Forgot to close this thread. Actually pretty much gave it away for just a little more than shipping cost. Water under the bridge.
    2007Jeep Green Limited

Thread Information