Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front XK Tow Hooks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    All I have are some digital designs at this point, but it's essentially just the Matrix Mounting Platform without the upright portions.

Here's what it essentially looks like:

Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Ok now your talking my language. Whats the cost on this? I don't remember seeing that option on the site. Oh and hurry the wife is looking a furniture as we speak

Ok, since I started this thread do I get to install and try out the first pair created by 4XGuard?!?! I really like the D-ring idea alot better then the OEM Mopar hooks...Now I just need to see the 4X onces so I can make a decision on which brand to go with! Keep me informed on the progress, because I would luv to get started on this mod!
    | 2010 Commander Limited | Black Metallic | 5.7L V8 HEMI | QTII | K&N CAI + Prefilter | 20% Front Window Tint | MOPAR Chrome Gas Cap | AVS Vent Shades | MOPAR Chrome Grill | MOPAR Stainless Steel Door Entry Guard | MOPAR front tow hooks | Chrome Door Handles | 2" RC LIFT | 265/60R18 Hankook DynaPro ATM |

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    @Sal: As I said above, we don't know price yet. Expect it to be competitive, for what that's worth. Also, it's probably 2 months out at this point. (We have a looooong manufacturing queue.) It's not on our website for those same reasons. We formerly offered something similar (the shackle mount pieces were slightly different in design), but that was ... gosh, 2 years ago?

@2010XK: We hope we can help you when the time comes, for sure! We really do view this as an "entry point" to the Matrix. You get the Basic, and then later step-up to the bigger stuff.
    Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    @Sal: As I said above, we don't know price yet.
    Sorry bro I missed that I must of got to excited LOL. The time period don't bother me there so many parts to get from you guys it will take a long time to get them all and if you keep coming up with new stuff I may never be done.

That setup looks nice and the front receiver would be the way to go. I'll just have to find somewhere else for the tow hooks to go. Thanks for the pics.
    Old: 2006 Base, 4.7L, QT-II
    New: 2010 Sport, 5.7L, QT-II, Front Tow Hooks, Tow Package and 7 pin Mopar Harness ( Spliced 4 pin into harness), Mopar Skid Plates

I will move my tow hooks to the back when we can get this system and having the receiver is a big bonus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information