• July 27 - Trail Run & Events

9 90.00%
  • July 28 - Trail Run & Events

8 80.00%
  • July 29 - Departure

8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Camp Commander 2011 / July 24 - 29 / Buena Vista Colorado (Pre-Event)

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt
    It will be great to see you again
    2006 XK LIMITED
    HEMI QD2 RR 2 1/2 inch lift BFG 265X70X17 TA
    4XGAURD belly plate, trans skid plate and rock rails
    Mopar engine skid plate Spider track spacers
    Custom made CAI and MBPRI cat back
    Hypertec Tuner

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt
    That I great news ,we missed you last year
    2006 XK LIMITED
    HEMI QD2 RR 2 1/2 inch lift BFG 265X70X17 TA
    4XGAURD belly plate, trans skid plate and rock rails
    Mopar engine skid plate Spider track spacers
    Custom made CAI and MBPRI cat back
    Hypertec Tuner

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I am looking forward to seeing all of you, but if the gas stays around 4 a gallon for 91 I might have to bail out. I am hoping that the price does go back down. I am sitting around 11.6 mpg.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing all of you, but if the gas stays around 4 a gallon for 91 I might have to bail out. I am hoping that the price does go back down. I am sitting around 11.6 mpg.
    I fully understand, heres hoping the situation improves for all of us.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Due to a number of factors including work schedule and financial considerations, I am being forced into the realization that Camp Commander is just not in the cards for me this year. I have a reservation already for the trailer spot next to Knappster (B9) for the 24th -29th. Before I cancel my reservation and throw it out to the general public, I thought I would give forum members first crack at the slot. Any takers?
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Yes Sir, I would. I was just getting ready to go online and reserve a spot. Should I tell the person to change the reservation to my credit card? You will probably have ti call also so that they do not think I am stealing your spot....
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I just got off the phone with the KOA. We cannot fit in the site next to Jon but she gave us a pull thru site directly across the play area with 50 amps and full hookups. We will be on site P71. So if anyone still needs P9 it might still be available. Since I now know that we will be coming I will get some Fumoto Valves for give aways. I also ordered several bottles of different kinds of lubricants, oil amd filters from Amsoil so we can do some packages for LOF and gear box changes.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I do hope they hold B-9 for a little while and not stick someone else in the middle of our group.

If you are already coming and B-9 is a better spot, give them a call and maybe you can move into that space.
    Last edited by Knappster; 04-02-2011 at 06:43 PM.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Well we're still in and will be bringing out our new trailer. We take delivery next week. I'll be calling about that spot in the am to see if it's still available.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Very cool, I will be glad to have you as a neighbor.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information