Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blog Catagories

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    They are for people who like to hear themselves talk.
    Actually I'm considering starting one, something along the lines of " Tales From The Body Shop ". Interesting little tidbits about the vehicles, damage, and the repairs , with pics . It could be very interesting for those who dont see that sort of thing everyday.
    Thats exactly the point of Blog it a continuing conversation or rant depending on who's doing it. Usually you pick a topic like a your body shop ant talk about it. I guess it's like an editorial in a new paper except the main subject never changes like one of my favorite show Califonacation the guy just complains about LA in his blog.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I started my blog. Check it out here - http://xk-forum.com/entry.php?14-Tal...-The-Body-Shop
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    They are for people who like to hear themselves talk.
    Actually I'm considering starting one, something along the lines of " Tales From The Body Shop ". Interesting little tidbits about the vehicles, damage, and the repairs , with pics . It could be very interesting for those who dont see that sort of thing everyday.
    That is a fantastic idea, I can creat a catagory for body work too.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Doc in AZ's Avatar
    my wife started a blog for my son when he was a couple months old. it's hosted on blogspot.com

she used to send out emails to the family with new pix and video but it was too heavy for some of the email hosts. now all the grandparents can check in every couple days and see what is happening in Lincoln's world.

i used to blog occasionally on myspace with the ever so random thoughts that plague my head when i had idle time on my hands, but now i have very little idle time and myspace is deader than dead.
    Stone Soup Metal Works, L.L.C.
    623.939.WELD
    5037 N. 54th Ave - Suite #5 85301
    Residential - Commercial - Automotive
    See our work on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Thats a cool tool you have there...

If you guys blog make your font size bigger then the default size. The default font size is rough to read in longer posts

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Sounds like someone is getting old and having trouble seeing...lol jk
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Sounds like someone is getting old and having trouble seeing...lol jk
    Yes I am getting old in ARMY years I'm like 120 LOL

I created my own external blog page. The cool part is I used the image I sent to Knappster on there and its a link back here. You click on the logo and bamm your sent to Xk-forum.com It will help with the web engines in linking this new site as well and I was able to use my ad account I have from youtube on there.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have joined the seemingly neverending throng of those who think they have something worthwhile to say. The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping is now blogging away.....
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information