Thread: AirFlow Brand (c) Snorkel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I truly do hope AirFlow gets things together on building this kit to work with the XK by accommodating our antenna placement. It's a shame to have such a useful item unavailable to us as a result of the oversight.
    I had a half hour talk with Michael from Air Flow today and I think we have come up with the solution.

I was instructed to find a new location for the antenna and go about any modifications I need while documenting the steps so that it can become part of the snorkel installation process. I have a really good idea and I am going to take a bunch of photos on Friday and post them here for the forums thoughts.

Air Flow will refund any expense I incur during this process but I do not think this will cost all that much if my idea works.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Glad things are happening at last for you Knappster... Trust you found Michael a good bloke & easy to discuss ideas with.... I did when he was developing the XH snorkel.
    Last edited by xhjeep; 02-11-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xhjeep View Post
    Glad thing are happening at last for you Knappster... Trust you found Michael a good bloke & easy to discuss ideas with.... I did when he was developing the XH snorkel.
    He was fun to talk too, talked about a lot of technical stuff that was over my head but I coul dtell he loved whatever he was talking about. the connect was not hte best but the conversation was good and he sounds like he really knows and loves what he is doing. As you know there are a couple other projects in the works that I will post more about after he has completed his patents.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    He was fun to talk too, talked about a lot of technical stuff that was over my head but I coul dtell he loved whatever he was talking about. the connect was not hte best but the conversation was good and he sounds like he really knows and loves what he is doing. As you know there are a couple other projects in the works that I will post more about after he has completed his patents.
    ummm now your have my curiosity peaked

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    ummm now your have my curiosity peaked
    curiosity killed the cat!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    curiosity killed the cat!
    I never run out ways to get in trouble

Thread Information