Thread: How do I remove the VES play?

How do I remove the VES play?

Does anyone know how to remove the DVD player part of the factory VES? For the life of me, i cant seem to figure it out. It is either too simple that my brain goes past it, or it is a not so simple thing, and I don't have the mental capacity to figure it out, either way i need some advice.

Thanks.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I think it just pops up, in other words it slides down into the latch so apply some pressure under it.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Looks like all it needed was a large screw driver to pry it off. Thanks for the help. It just pops straight out.
    Last edited by Knappster; 02-13-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Started new thread with CB topic
    Blue 2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L... AFE, Flow Master 50, Jeep Slush Mats, Grab Handles, 1.5" spidertrax, RC 2", and hacked AVIC-Z120BT w/ infinity refs all around + 320GB music library. Need a basket badly! Also need new rear bumper! (dam u blind spot)

Thread Information