Hey everyone. Just signed up here.... have had my xk since July of this past year. It started out as my wife's DD and I have recently taken it over (traded in my Sierra to eliminate a truck payment and got the wife a Liberty). The xk has some big shoes to fill, so I have a lot of mods planned.... but they'll take some time since I have a 15 month old son and a daughter due this July... and its not easy living in NJ being a young couple like my wife and I (only 27 and 26).

I have a pretty extensive knowledge base of vehicles, trucks, lifts, suspension, etc. I grew up lifting and wheeling vehicles... everything from Ford Explorers to Silverados to Rams to Jeep XJs and everything in between. I was an ASE tech for the better of 7 years (but we all know that ASEs really don't mean anything... I know Master Techs who cant do an oil change properly). I no longer turn wrenches for a living..... my tools are at home in my garage and now I work as an engineer; primarily failure mode analysis and design work of a major mechanical system that keeps our Navy going strong.

I hope I can add to this site and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'm not new to forums either.... been a very active member for a good 10 years now.

My name is.....obvious.