Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas Prices

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    You should plan a day at Camp Commander!
    That isn't out of the question. We are still planning our loop, either we go thru Colorado on the way to destinations west or on the return part of our loop.
    Still working thru the details, with my travel agent,(wife).

Member Looking for Dirt
    You guys south are lucky, here in Canada Gas today is at $1.22 per litre so $4.88 a gallon and its just going to go up from here, realy crappy seing i get maybe 400KM per tank if im lucky.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I'd like to be where you are prices by me are averaging 3.75. I'm currently getting 13.2 city (don't do much highway) All winter I was getting 10.2 but then I got a Super 44 put on and it kicked it up. Might be a good investment to some. Pays itself off pretty fast.
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1024 View Post
    I'd like to be where you are prices by me are averaging 3.75. I'm currently getting 13.2 city (don't do much highway) All winter I was getting 10.2 but then I got a Super 44 put on and it kicked it up. Might be a good investment to some. Pays itself off pretty fast.
    he is talking in kilometers he actually paying $1.13 more per gallon then you are. you need to get a garage thread as well and post some pics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information