When I took PJ wheelin a few months ago he really enjoyed it. Plus he loves it when I played the you tube videos from all of you guys with the XK's along with our new friends the WK's; some of mine as well. So now when I get home from work he gives me a big hug & puts his hand on my chair & says (Daddy Down) then points to my laptop & says "Doot Doot" he way of says jeeps or cars. When ever he sees a Modded Jeep & only with Modded Jeeps he will point & say Doot Doot. lately he really has enjoyed watching Top Truck Challange on 4 wheel TV on Youtube, and I will hear him say "uh oh" when a jeep is stuck or you hear it break, its so funny.

Sal trust this he will before long, he is very smart and both my wife & I are both deep in the IT field so he is a geek in the making. At work now & can't upload any right now, but will be doing more tonight. I still need to upload more pic's to photo bucket & then on to here.

Yes I do know it has been forever & needed to do this just been to busy & lazy to be honest lol