Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PJMJR508's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar

PJMJR508's Garage

2007 Commander Overland Nav/Hemi QDII
    MOD 6" SL (Front W/1 Cut Coil OME HD, 5100 Adjustable Struts (set to the lowest setting), Rear JBA 6" Coils, Fox 12" Shocks W/Res 7/8" Shaft)
    Treadwright Guard Dog MT's 315-70-17
    DRL & Reverse Tilt Mirrors Enabled
    K&N CAI Intake System W/ Filter Cover Bag
    Rola Roof Rack W/Extension W/ HI-Lift Jack Attached
    Yakima Tire Carrier attaches to Rola Roof Rack
    4xGuard Rock Rails
    4xGuard Belly Guard Skid Plate
    Crawl Offroad Diff Cover W/Drainplug
    Superchips Flashpaq Set to 92
    CB W/external speaker W/4ft Firestick
    Flowmaster 50 Series Catback 3"
    Custom Front bumper W/Hidden 12k winch & Front Skid
    JBA Front UCA's, Latest Gen
    Rusty's Rear UCA's Adjustable
    Rusty's Rear LCA's Adjustable
    Adjustable Trackbar
    Rear Carolina Driveshaft
    Locking Center Console
    HIDs 6k Lows 3k Fogs

Future Mods
    Rear Bumper & Rear Skid
    2nd Fuel Tank where the spare use to be
    Last edited by pjmjr508; 04-08-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Updated
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

started to put pics up & now failing so I will work on adding pic's
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    started to put pics up & now failing so I will work on adding pic's
    Just copy the image URL click the insert image Icon on to of the reply window and paste the link in the window that pops up.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Are you ever going to post pics of you Jeep, it looks like you got a bunch of cool stuff
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Just copy the image URL click the insert image Icon on to of the reply window and paste the link in the window that pops up.
    Where is the instructional thread on how to post pics?

I know I need to upload some pic's, I never got around to getting a photobucket account yet and have been busy & I know I need to do this. I have done so many upgrades on it & want to show off too. I do have all the pic's on my Facebook so if your on my friends list look there for now, if not hit me up & I will add you in the time being
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Beats me, sounds like you wheel the sh*t out of the Jeep and I'm a picture whore. Sal can probably help, he got mine up when I first tried.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

I love wheeling this Jeep & get a lot of looks with it when they seeing it come down the trail. The main reason I got this was to be able fulfill all my family needs for us & to take out & wheel it. Evereyone thinks I am nuts because of it; and the truth is they are RIGHT hehehehehehe. I do love wheeling this jeep.

Maybe this might help to understand me a little bit. I have very limited mobility in concern with walking, so in turn I can not ride a bike or walk more then maybe 20 or so ft with out a lot of pain. With that being said unless it was on a road which I could take a car I was not able to see the sites. Now with building up Happy Jeep (My XK's Name) with the mods I have I have been able to see alot more & love it. Also allows me to take my son to see things I normally can't take.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Download Picasa

It's great for photo management. (I have about 15,000 in mine) Upload your camera right into it with the import button. Select the photos you want posted by clicking the green pin icon in the ''basket" then click upload to send them to your free Picasa account. Be sure to pick the ''for web posting" option so people don't have to suffer with gigantic photo downloads.

From your Picasa account, get the photo on the screen, right click and select ''copy image location" then past that long string of characters into the photo link tool in your thread post window.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Where is the instructional thread on how to post pics?
    We didn't have one when I posted that but here you go How-to-post-a-Picture

Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post
    Download Picasa

It's great for photo management. (I have about 15,000 in mine) Upload your camera right into it with the import button. Select the photos you want posted by clicking the green pin icon in the ''basket" then click upload to send them to your free Picasa account. Be sure to pick the ''for web posting" option so people don't have to suffer with gigantic photo downloads.

From your Picasa account, get the photo on the screen, right click and select ''copy image location" then past that long string of characters into the photo link tool in your thread post window.
    I agree on using Picasa I love it works great easy organizes all your photo's I love the face recognition feature as well.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information