Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: PJMJR508's Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Looks good! I always loved the rubi Moab wheels.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    thx guys
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    What is the backspacing on those? Is it the same like XK wheels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Yes. I was at a dealer that was selling a set of Moab take offs and on the inside of the wheel was stamped the same offset as my oem wheels. But you have to run some sort of spacer for them to fit due to the lip on the inside of the wheel
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Yes the same bs as our oem ones so still need the spacer but now no more bent rims on her.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

I pulled this out of my tire lastnight.
    I it made the tire go flat in under a min & it had pierced the tire in between the lugs in the tread not the sidewall. Went to get fixed per my road side serivce that came with the tire. The tire place said it can not be fixed & that I need a whole new set of tires for 1600.00. They are telling me that my tires will be off by 3 to 5 /32's and because we have a AWD that a whole new set is needed.
    I know with in reason they are correct but not to the point I need a new set. Have had these tires less than a year, what a Crock!!!!!!
    Last edited by pjmjr508; 12-22-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Ouch! Thats some bad luck... that thing had to hit the tire just right to cause a flat.

Side note... $1600 for tires? What the hell kind of tires are you running?? lol

Yeah really?? My 33 inch MT/Rs were only $1200 and if you were running MT/R's that would have never happened. Kevlar FTW!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Find a real tire place that can shave the tire. Just buy 1 new one and have them match it to the others.

Ive shaved my bfgs smooth again cause they were getting tough to balance. They are perfect now.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

I told them no & said to warranty out the one that popped. It was @ Les Shawb tires. The tires were close to 300 each, Copper Mt's. I will look into shaving it down to match the rest.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information