Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: PJMJR508's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I'll go ahead and pick up that bumper when im up there. Wouldn't want your gas mileage to get too terrible. Lol

Getting close. Looking forward to meeting up on the 4th or 5th.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    I'll go ahead and pick up that bumper when im up there. Wouldn't want your gas mileage to get too terrible. Lol

Getting close. Looking forward to meeting up on the 4th or 5th.

lol
    You can place a order for one & will have it ready for you when you get here. lol
    We are looking forward to meeting you as well.

Are you going to be in your XK or Subi when you come by, or would you have flown up here?
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Ill have eveything. The xk will be pulling my 66 ford and my mom is driving up my subaru.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers

Ill have eveything. The xk will be pulling my 66 ford and my mom is driving up my subaru.
    Ohh wow I will get to see all in person, Nice. I want a ride in that Subi & would love to see your XK.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Sadly although still fun the subie has the small turbo back in it. I sent the new one off to have it checked when it wasnt making proper boost on it and they are sending it to my new address cause they took their sweet time about it.

Turned out my rod bearings were dying and holding the engine back and limiting boost production. Two days after I got the turbo out to send off the tapping started and the rod bearings let loose.

Long story short, my subaru now has a built block rated for 500+ hp but im running a tiny snail sized turbo on it until my normal one comes back. Probably only making 230 to the wheels. Still fun but its no lamborgini chaser at the moment.
    Last edited by superacerc; 07-14-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Understand, it will still be great to see all the rigs in person.

Let me know when you know you will be in the area.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

We'll be there the evening of the 4th and will have the 5th and part of the 6th in town before the ferry leaves. Plenty of time to meet up somewhere. That's a Thursday night to Saturday morning.

Great I am off work on Thur & Fridays.
    Where you pick up the ferry is not that far of a drive from & you will enjoy that ferry ride.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Sounds good. Cant wait to head that way.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    We'll be there the evening of the 4th and will have the 5th and part of the 6th ...... That's a Thursday night to Saturday morning.
    Those dates match up for September. If thats true there is a slight chance , if the moon, sun, etc etc.. all line up, I might in the area also. I won't know for certain until I get that month's schedule. It would probably be last minute but I'll sure try !
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information