View Poll Results: What weekend is best for you?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 17th - 19th, 2010

1 50.00%
  • September 24th - 26th, 2010

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EC-XK Sept 2010 Trail Run @ Rausch Creek

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar

EC-XK Sept 2010 Trail Run @ Rausch Creek

Its been a while since I have been to Rausch Creek so I'd like to get a trail ride together for the end of September (unfortunately I have some Army Training taking place in July and August). I will be taking leave towards the end of September, so whatever weekend works best for everyone else is the weekend we will go. I plan on getting there Friday night and camping there until Sunday. If for some reason you cant make it out Friday night then just make sure you are at the park by 8 am Saturday morning for registration.

Depending on how many people show up, we might break up into two groups like we have done in the past. This way if some guys want to run the harder trails they can and we will still have a group running the green trails for guys who are new to off roading or just dont have enough lift to run the harder trails.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Anyone interested? Id really like to head out that way before I deploy to Iraq.....
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Man dude I wish I could go but thats way to far for me with all thats going on and I promised the wife that after Flag pole Uwharrie was as far as I would go the rest of the year. I spent a ton of money this year on off road trips.

Not a problem. Off roading tends to be a little expensive. Its a good thing that Rausch Creek isnt to far away from where i live!

Junior Member Looking for Dirt adamag25's Avatar
    I am thinking about this one... maybe just me coming out in the XK. Problem is i have a jamboree the first weekend in October and i work saturdays now.... I will let you know but I am going to vote for the 17th weekend
    06 4.7 Bright Silver
    HILLBILLY DELUXE

It's official! Were going to Rausch Creek the weekend of the 17-19th of September. Who's in?

It looks like i'll be the only XK attending this trip. Thats a first.

Two days until Rausch Creek and I get my new tires tomorrow! Anyone else going to join us?

It's finally Friday! I'll make sure we take tons of pictures.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Looking forward to the pics have fun bro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information