Quote Originally Posted by AcidCold View Post
Same info as Nath, I want to know the fronts full wheel drop measurements from center hub to fender and fully stuffed measurements as well. If I like what I see/hear, I would most definitely purchase the front by next fall. If I am not satisfied, I will proceed with adding the OME.
You'll more than likely need to run a spacer on top of their front coilovers to get proper suspension drop with the superlift. The JBA coilover would have to have an extended length of 4" longer than the stock strut. But until we have some actual measurements we won't really know if that's the case.

Remember, the SL raises the vehicle 4" but also retains the allowable stock suspension drop from that point. The JBA 4" only extends the length of the strut via their coilover (and upgrades the UCA) but is still limited by the stock allowable suspension drop per the CV's, LCA and tie rods. In other words, if the CV/tie rod/or lower ball joint max out at a suspension drop of 6", then you'll only have 2" of down travel remaining after installing the JBA 4"... it all depends on which is the limiting factor. Whereas the 4" SL will drop down that full 6" beyond the lift height achieved.