Thread: Power Washer Review

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

Thumbs up Power Washer Review

$200
    http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/

I did a lot of research on getting a electric power washer because I did not want another gas powered one. I chose this Briggs & Stratton electric power washer based on a few factors.

First is it uses a Axial Cam Pump which is the same pump used in there gas powered washers. Not found on your cheaper brands in most stores.

Second It also uses an induction type motor also not found in your lowes or walmart type power washers. The cheaper ones use a universal motor and a triplex plunger pump very cheap pretty mush throw away washers.

Third The price, cheaper then comparable brands running the same pump and motor combination. I found it at Northern tool the cheapest but the link above is an awesome site.

Now lets talk about how it runs. My favorite part is its quiet and it shuts off when you let the trigger go. It works great for what I bought it for which is to wash concrete and cars and general maintenance around the house. It comes with two wands and two soap dispensers. The soap only works with the yellow wand that has the adjustable water spray. The red wand is for cleaning rough stuff quickly. It also comes with a 30' hose on a reel love that. It literally takes me 60 seconds to set it up or put it away. I don't like the hose connection its plastic I used an old washing machine hose and hooked that to it so I'm just connecting the garden hose to that all the time and this way I don't have to bend down to connect it either. I'm loving this and for an electric power washer I think I made a good choice. Just wanted to enlighten anyone thats been thinking about getting and electric one it's starting to warm up.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Thanks,
    Good review ....

Thread Information