Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest- Badlands/Cliffs

Senior Member Getting Dirty

Midwest- Badlands/Cliffs

I might have missed one for the midwest but figured i'd start one up if there isn't.

There will be a group of us from our local club at the Cliffs April 9th. http://qcjeepers.ning.com/events/the...insane-terrain I'll be there but not with the Commander.

I've never been to the cliffs. Would I be fine with 2.25 Lift?
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Yes. I was there with 2" and bald stock tires. Had a blast. You may end up with tree branch scratches but the trails are fairly wide now.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    A little trail stripping never hurt anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    A little trail stripping never hurt anyone
    Already have done that does hurt the heart the first few times. I always wanted to rhino line my XK for ultimate protection
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

I'll be doing that to the bottom of my XK next winter.

Cant wait to see i've always wanted to see an XK rhino lined. Ive seen JK's but not an Xk. I cant wait to see.

Have you seen this thread here I photo shopped it onto my XK to get an idea of what it would look like. http://www.xk-forum.com/showthread.p...you-guys-think

I was thinking about taking Herculiner and using it on my grill and fender flares. Im not sure how it will look on the silver but though it might come out pretty cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information