Thread: Will this fit?

Will this fit?

I have been looking for something cool/different for the rear diff. I came across this one. It says it is for the 8.25" And shows 12 bolts in the picture. This should fit, right? Did I miss something?

Take a look.

http://moesperformance.com/index.php...b99911b6f603dd

Cheers!
    Blue 2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L... AFE, Flow Master 50, Jeep Slush Mats, Grab Handles, 1.5" spidertrax, RC 2", and hacked AVIC-Z120BT w/ infinity refs all around + 320GB music library. Need a basket badly! Also need new rear bumper! (dam u blind spot)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I don't see why you have a problem. Check the return policy just in case. You could also call but it should fit the QD2 diff. The only 8.25 12 bolt diffs have QD2 so we would assume it clears your gears in side the Diff. Let us know how it goes and write a review for us and I can add that to the parts link page as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I don't see why you have a problem. Check the return policy just in case. You could also call but it should fit the QD2 diff. The only 8.25 12 bolt diffs have QD2 so we would assume it clears your gears in side the Diff. Let us know how it goes and write a review for us and I can add that to the parts link page as well.
    That's what I figured, but just wanted to make sure. I thought it would be cool to do a chrome diff cover with a black 4xG Diff guard.
    Blue 2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7L... AFE, Flow Master 50, Jeep Slush Mats, Grab Handles, 1.5" spidertrax, RC 2", and hacked AVIC-Z120BT w/ infinity refs all around + 320GB music library. Need a basket badly! Also need new rear bumper! (dam u blind spot)

Thread Information