Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Administrator
    Blog Entries

New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

I am "Knappster", I purchased a new 2006 Limited Jeep Commander in January 0f 2007. I am very active on a half a dozen Jeep forums but this is HOME.

My Jeep Commander is lifted with the Rocky Road 2.25" lift & supersliders. GetLost4x4 front bumper with front skid plate & Warn winch, Stone Soup Metal Works rear bumper & tire carrier, Mopar & 4xGuard skid plates, Gibson exhaust, Air Flow snorkle, Yakima Megawarrior roof rack w/extension, KC lights and much more
    Last edited by Knappster; 02-08-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I am 07JeepXK. I own a 2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4.7 liter 4x4. I purchased it in August 2007 while I was stationed at Fort Meade, MD with only 8 miles on the Odometer. Over the past few years I have done many mods to the XK but this is only the beginning.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Hi everyone. I am lekmedm, and I am addicted to XK's...

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Brendon here, as my username might suggest.

I have a 2007 Limited with OME lift, spacers, OEM skids, 4xGuard belly guard and rock rails, Dura Trac Wranglers, even a CB. Currently working on a front receiver bumper!

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Jeremy here. Glad to see all of you here!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Whats up guys my signature lists my mods to date. I on a few forums looking forward to this one I think its going to be cool. This is my first Jeep and I love it I have always wanted one and it was worth the wait.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Evening! I'm CUPRA - stands for CUP RAcing. I am originally from Scotland, and the last car I had in the UK before moving here to the USA was a Seat Ibiza Cupra 20VT (20 Valve Turbo).

Seat are part of the VW/Audi group in Europe. The Cupra line are made from cars on the production line, that are taken off to the Cupra factory and 'tweaked' for more performance. It's the Factory Performance Division, like you have SVT for Ford and SRT for Dodge here in the USA. Mine was one of 1200 built.

My screenname on forums was CUPRA, so it stuck when I moved over here.

I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Limited, 5.7 HEMI that I purchased in Sept 08 with 18k miles on it. I'm now at 46k relatively happy miles!
    Last edited by CUPRA; 06-15-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Hello Everyone,
    ScorpionCrawler: Live in northeast ohio and most of my time is spent enjoying my family.
    Last edited by ScorpionCrawler; 06-16-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Lifetime Member Looking for Dirt wmjacobsjr's Avatar
    Hello I am Mike. This XK is my second one. It is a 2006 Hemi Limited. I got it in 09 after totaling outmy 07 XK Sport.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Doc in AZ's Avatar
    Hey there fellow jeepers!

i don't have a commander just a lowly old wrangler that looks more and more like a raisin every time i take it out... there's an old saying among the rock crawlers... "remember when that used to be a nice jeep?"

well, here's a picture of how nice mine was when i brought it home November 2008...

I'm Doc and i have a jeeping problem... err, umm, a rock crawling problem... or just a problem keeping the shiney side up and the greasy side down?

so, yeah, that's what i spend what little free time i have on... she's a beater but i still drive it to work everyday.

so i don't get out wheelin' much anymore because i'm pretty busy at work... I own Stone Soup Metal Works here in arizona. i've been welding over 20 years and have done a little bit of everything related to melting metal and gluing it together. lately it's been almost all off-road related builds...

click on the link in my signature and you can check out what we've been doing.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information