Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    welcome to the group
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam OJ View Post
    Hey all,

I have been lurking on here for a while and figured it was time to do the intro thread thing. I have an '06 Commander that I bought about a year ago. Finally got around to picking up a Rocky Road 2.25 lift, ordered spacers last night, and picked up a set up 255/70 r17 BFG MT KM2 on JK wheels to give this beast a little more clearance and a better look. I'm 6'1 and I constantly hit my head on the tailgate. I told the wife that I needed to lift the Jeep to avoid a concussion

Great forum, looking forward to contributing and learning!

Attachment 882

-Adam-
    Nice, I have a very similar setup. You will be pleased, and welcome to the forum
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Welcomes Adam.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the club!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    welcome to our little jeep cult! post some pics. id like to know how loud the bfg muds are on your rig. had them on my 01 cherokee and liked them. just my hemi is a gas guzzler already,so i may stick with at's on this one?
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool First time Jeeper

... and if you're a first timer, go BIG, right?

Did the aFe install this past weekend, in fact!

Been 20 years since I went crawlin' in my old '79 Ford Bronco. Been stuck in cars ever since, and ALMOST bought another Grand Marquis... until I saw THIS at the dealership. One test drive, and I was hooked. Just wish I'd known about the Hemi-Commander at my local dealership down the road. I'd of bought it, instead.

But here we are, and I'm learning as much as I can about Jeeps, these new full-time 4WD units, new axles, transfer cases, axles, and the like. 4x4's have come a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g way since my old Bronco Ranger XLT!!! Here's hoping I can keep up!
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 11-08-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the club War Wagon!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info and people here
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Welcome aboard feel free to ask any questions man!

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information