Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Welcome
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Kyle here, I live in Mesa, AZ and I have owned my Commander for about a year now. I have the Daystar 2" lift. I am looking to upgrade my rubber now (hopefully 265/70/17). I just purchased the GetLost bumper from Knappster, can't wait to install. Future mods will include a steel rear bumper, Superlift 4" (if I make enough money to justify), CAI, and probably a performance chip.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpittman124 View Post
    Kyle here, I live in Mesa, AZ and I have owned my Commander for about a year now. I have the Daystar 2" lift. I am looking to upgrade my rubber now (hopefully 265/70/17). I just purchased the GetLost bumper from Knappster, can't wait to install. Future mods will include a steel rear bumper, Superlift 4" (if I make enough money to justify), CAI, and probably a performance chip.
    Welcome to the forum post up some pics of your jeep.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    welcome
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Welcome

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpittman124 View Post
    Pleasure to meet you, looking forward to seeing you on the trails.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Whats up dude? Welcome.

Member Looking for Dirt madrock's Avatar
    My name is "madrock" and I am located in Surprise, AZ. I just picked up a 2007 Commander 4X4 for my wife. I traded her 2006 Pathfinder for the XK, and it is the 3rd Jeep we've owned in 7 years. The other two were a KJ and a KK.

In the near future, I plan on adding a RC 2" lift, 245/75/17 Hankook DynaPro's, a TJ front light bar with 3 - 8" Kragen HID lights and some skids. I am also switching over to all Amsoil fluids.

My daily driver is my Nissan Titan:

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, there are several XK owners here in the Phoenix area so I hope to see you at one of our trail rides.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Hey man, welcome to TUJ.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information