Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madrock View Post
    The quote I got for the gas tank skid was $260 shipped to my house. The bracket would be $170 shipped. It is a bit pricey.
    I am working my way from front to back and will have those skids and brackets in 30 to 45 days if all goes well.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Hey guys, my name is Andrew, new to forum and the Jeep XK, but family has owned nearly 15 ZJs, 2 still in stable- 96 ZJ Limited 5.2 V8 all stock except K&N, Mopar exhaust w/260,000 miles runs like a champ 14.4 mpgs city, 16.7 highway, 98 ZJ 5.9 stock with custom exhaust 128k as of now.. Newly purchased 06 Jeep Commander HEMI Jeep Green Metallic on Saddle Brown Leather QDII 2" Rough Country 1 1/4" Spider Traxx 265/70 BFGs A/Ts with Flowmaster exhaust.. Its being shipped from AZ cant wait to get it!! Up in Rochester, NY if anyone is around the way.. Here's a pic when purchased in AZ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeepCommander.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	1247

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Andrew, new to forum and the Jeep XK, but family has owned nearly 15 ZJs, 2 still in stable- 96 ZJ Limited 5.2 V8 all stock except K&N, Mopar exhaust w/260,000 miles runs like a champ 14.4 mpgs city, 16.7 highway, 98 ZJ 5.9 stock with custom exhaust 128k as of now.. Newly purchased 06 Jeep Commander HEMI Jeep Green Metallic on Saddle Brown Leather QDII 2" Rough Country 1 1/4" Spider Traxx 265/70 BFGs A/Ts with Flowmaster exhaust.. Its being shipped from AZ cant wait to get it!! Up in Rochester, NY if anyone is around the way.. Here's a pic when purchased in AZ...
    I'm just outside of Buffalo. We will have to meet up sometime. Were going to the Groves Grog Mudders Day Mud Bog this Saturday if you want to join. It's in Dalton, NY
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Yea Ill send you a msg with my info, this weekend headed to Syracuse but will have to meet up sometime.. Kind of new to offroading and XK so would love some experienced advice and direction..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Welcome Sir
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Hi,

I recently sold my Wrangler that I've been modding and wheeling for about 8 years. My wife and I just had our first child and we're looking at changing the lifestyle a little bit. We plan on doing a lot of forest road exploring and camping, and maybe looking into some expedition trips.

Here's my 04 Wrangler that I sold (I cry every night )

And here's the new rig:

2006 Limited, Hemi, QDII, 2-inch lift (Rough Country I believe), Sahara wheels and tires, and Gibson cat-back.

The first mod will be trimming that exhaust tip because it's killing my already not-so-good departure angle.
    Next will be a hidden winch up front, and as soon as I figure out which one I want I will get underway with that.

Looking forward to starting fresh with a new vehicle and getting to talk Jeeps with you all. I have some noob questions to augment my limited research of this vehicle so I'll see you in the tech forums.

Glad to be here!
    -Will

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome aboard man.

Have any questions, feel free to post away. We're always up for helping out and aren't as brutal as most forums where 20 people will reply and tell you to spend 6 hours searching for something that we can easily answer in 30 seconds.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We're always up for helping out and aren't as brutal as most forums where 20 people will reply and tell you to spend 6 hours searching for something that we can easily answer in 30 seconds.
    Hahaha well said. Welcome to the forum. Both Jeeps look awesome!
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the team!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information