Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    We are here to help you with any of the questions you might have. Congrats on the lil one & you will be very surprised what the XK can really do. What part of the country are you in, depending on where you might be close enough to go wheeling with us.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

I'm a little ways from Washington, but we can always share pics and stories.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudzu View Post
    I'm a little ways from Washington, but we can always share pics and stories.
    Welcome and I think you'll like wheeling the XK.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Hey, man. Welcome! Nice Jeeps.

Member Looking for Dirt JumpmasterRT's Avatar
    Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I've been a Jeep owner for about 3 years. Two as a WK and most recently XK (April). Even when I had the WK I'd dreamed of owning an XK so when I wrecked the WK it opened the window for the XK. I lucked out and got the 4x4 Limited. The 4x4 was for me and the limited was for the fam.

There's a club here in Augusta (Jeep Masters of Augusta) who are mostly Wrangler owners that turned me on to superacerc and he led me here. I thought I was out in the mist since I'm the only lifted XK in Augusta. When Ryan told me about this place and I started browsing, I got a renewed enthusiasm for my Jeep. I've seen a LOT of mods here and can't wait to copy some of the awesome ideas I've seen in the last 2 days.

I have some front end issues that I have to work out first so I'm going to apologize now for the bazillion questions I'm going to ask to get it straight.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome aboard man!

And no need to pre-apologize for questions. One of the great things about this group is we don't beat you up for asking questions (like a lot of forums do). The guys here are great and always looking forward to help out.

Just one warning..... watch out for Sal.....or before you know it you'll have cut up bumpers and your doors will be off.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Welcome to the group & its not just Sal you have to look out for. There is this guy Matt & if you give him an inch he will have your pay for the next year already spent on MODS for the XK lol

You will love this group, its a big family (Jeeper family)
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    LMAO... t'is the truth

Member Looking for Dirt JumpmasterRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Welcome aboard man!
    Just one warning..... watch out for Sal.....or before you know it you'll have cut up bumpers and your doors will be off.
    I've already taped them off to see where I'm cutting them. Sal's Garage has me 'Sal'ivating (Too early for bad jokes?)
    Running through the mods I'm seeing all the stuff I'd thought about and was too afraid to do. Both Matt AND Sal already have my interest piqued.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpmasterRT View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I've been a Jeep owner for about 3 years. Two as a WK and most recently XK (April). Even when I had the WK I'd dreamed of owning an XK so when I wrecked the WK it opened the window for the XK. I lucked out and got the 4x4 Limited. The 4x4 was for me and the limited was for the fam.

There's a club here in Augusta (Jeep Masters of Augusta) who are mostly Wrangler owners that turned me on to superacerc and he led me here. I thought I was out in the mist since I'm the only lifted XK in Augusta. When Ryan told me about this place and I started browsing, I got a renewed enthusiasm for my Jeep. I've seen a LOT of mods here and can't wait to copy some of the awesome ideas I've seen in the last 2 days.

I have some front end issues that I have to work out first so I'm going to apologize now for the bazillion questions I'm going to ask to get it straight.
    Welcome to the forum man, give me about 6 more months and there will be another lifted XK in Augusta!

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information