Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    What's up Ladies? You can call me IamJEEP and I'm new to this forum. I hope to find a welth of knowledge from you guys and inspiration to keep the mods going. I baught my first Jeep about two months ago and I LOVE it! I have already installed a RR 2.25" lift and "Limited" rear grab handles on my 2006 Commander Sport, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl, 3.7L V6 4X4......As soon as i figure out why I can't load pics into my garage, I will post pics of my grocery getter( i live in south Florida= no off-roading). Later.

Last edited by IamJEEP; 08-07-2010 at 06:55 PM.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt kmax's Avatar
    It was just a matter of time before I found you fine people.
    Ken
    Colorado
    '06 Ltd, 5.7, QDII, 4" Superlift SSR + Deaver front coils, GL4x4 bumper, Smittybilt XRC10/synthetic rope, Flowmaster 50, aFe intake, 4xG rock rails, Rola rack, stupid little CB, 1.5" spacers and 285/70-17 KM2's on Moab's. Sold.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    What took you so long we drop hints all over the place. LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    Didn't you get the memo ?
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Junior Member Looking for Dirt kmax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    Didn't you get the memo ?
    Apparently not! Nice to be here. It has that "new forum" smell.
    Ken
    Colorado
    '06 Ltd, 5.7, QDII, 4" Superlift SSR + Deaver front coils, GL4x4 bumper, Smittybilt XRC10/synthetic rope, Flowmaster 50, aFe intake, 4xG rock rails, Rola rack, stupid little CB, 1.5" spacers and 285/70-17 KM2's on Moab's. Sold.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty

Breaking the Ice

Smells new in here, Love the new forum smell. Fresh paint, excellent crown molding, carpets not even dirty yet, and nice wood finish - very nice!

Anyway - I own and wheel a modestly modified WK - the inside is done, for now, with Pionner touch screen nav, blue tooth and Ipod sync, aftermarket sunroof, leather, heated seats, power everything, and replaced the carpet rugs with mopar rubber. I started working on the exterior last year. It's a 3.7L WK with 3" OME lift, and 255/75/17's GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armors, pinchweld, and fender mods have been done, Load Warrior cargo basket with spare thrown up top, some aftermarket headlights which i'm pulling out and putting back in the stocks when I get some free time. At one point I had 3 sets of lights on the Jeep, a westin chrome bull guard with a set of lights the entire I think I removed to increase approach angle. set of KC Hilites on top bolted to the cargobasket which I still have, and reverse lights which get banked up all the time (they currently act as my sliders lol, and I will be relocating these up top on the cargo basket as well). Back when I installed the reverse lights, I was pulling my friends Jet Ski's around a lot, and I lived out in the farm where it was pitch dark - So i needed them.) Now they are just in the way and I hit'm once in a while. My WK mods have slowed down a lot because I've been putting more emphasis on my XJ. But the future of my WK will probably see CAI, and some skids, and probably upgrade to some of those sexy bighorn tires that Sal's been wielding.

aj

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Welcome AJ, glad to have you here. (a bit late on the response, but at least I'm not alone....lol..)
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    I realized I haven't posted in here yet. I own a 2008 3.7 XK and have been on "the other" board for a short while. Its great to have a second place to come to with questions.
    Last edited by DetroitMarauder; 08-15-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    I realized I haven't posted in here yet. I own a 2008 3.7 and have been on "the other" boards for a short while. Its great to have a second place to come to with questions.
    There are others???

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I hope we're the "first" place you come to with questions.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information