Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: New here? Make your first post in this thread, Introduce yourself & your Commander

Member Looking for Dirt

Are my pictures showing up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    They sure are. Nice looking XK by the way you should start a garage thread.

Member Looking for Dirt
    lol, I don't know how to do that. Isn't that just where I'd post my diy stuff?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguecommander View Post
    lol, I don't know how to do that. Isn't that just where I'd post my diy stuff?

Yea its where you put all your stuff in one place. It gives you a record of your build and allows others to see your progress. Also when asking for help we have a place to see the details of your Jeep which helps us give advice. You garage thread goes here http://www.theultimatejeep.com/forum...p?23-My-Garage You can look at some of ours to get an idea how you want to lay yours out.

Member Looking for Dirt XKLover's Avatar
    Not a new member, but a new owner of a WK. Last week I found a 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with the 3.0 CRD. I drove 200+ miles to Indianapolis, IN to look at it and buy it. I can't wait to start modding it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XKLover View Post
    Not a new member, but a new owner of a WK. Last week I found a 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with the 3.0 CRD. I drove 200+ miles to Indianapolis, IN to look at it and buy it. I can't wait to start modding it.
    Wow! Those are like unicorns! Enjoy that special rig!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Hello! I just bought a 2007 Commander with a 4.7
    I love it. I'm here to read about what these are and maybe make a few friends along the way.

What's up guys, I'm new to the forum, I have a 1999 jeep Cherokee xj 4.5" sky jacker lift on 33" wildpeak at3's. Here to grow the community and make some new friends. From western PA

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3451.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	2644  

Hey I’m Mike I own 2015 Cherokee North 4X4 2.4L it doesn’t have the biggest onions in the bag but I’ve had it off road hunting fishing off the beaten path and up and down mountains over nice sized boulders and have never had a problem. I’m hoping to get some AT tires on there size or two bigger with leveling kit and afew not pony’s and I’m good. I find in the city stop and go is where I have problems with tranny. Lags on tack off or seams to wanna jerk through 3rd and 4th. Other then that no issues

New Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk owner here. I’m not new to Mopar as I have an 18 ram called the Blue Mule it’s a Tradesman Power Wagon.
    A couple of weeks ago I took the family to a new entertainment center that just opened here. On the way out of the parking lot my wife saw a Jeep that she thought was cool.
    We’re expecting grandkids to be hatched in the next couple of months so she got to thinking that she wanted a bigger suv than her RAV4.
    I told her we needed to stop by the dealership and just look at them to see if they were bigger inside. She seen the Trailhawk and fell in love with it. So an hour later we were driving it home for the weekend. She drove it all over the county and we did the paperwork on Monday morning.

I’m proud to have 2 Mopar’s in the garage.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread Information