Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April snow fall

Member Looking for Dirt

April snow fall

First time out but was unable to go as far as i would have liked due to 20CM that fell the night before but took a few pics anyway.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Snow in April WTF nice pics but sucky weather LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    it was snowing here last week as well. I'm in the Pacific Northwest.
    All of us here are just waiting for some warmth
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It cooled down a little here in Arizona and we are loving it, too bad it doesn't stay in the 70s & 80s all year round.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Nice pics! That's a great color on your Commander......actually it contrasts great against the snow. Snow in April..?...Wait, what is snow? Lol...
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Member Looking for Dirt
    That right snow in April with another 3" yesterday, I'll send you some if you like LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jay in nb View Post
    That right snow in April with another 3" yesterday, I'll send you some if you like LOL
    You're still getting snow I think I just puked in my mouth LOL

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jay in nb View Post
    It was 90 degrees here yesterday!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Great photos!

Here in eastern Washington state, (The ''other'' Washington ) it's still clawing it's way out of winter. The temps are averaging 15 degrees below normal. It's dipped below freezing a few nights, and the cherry farmers are worried there may be no crops this year. The studded tires restriction has been extended for a month. Just days ago, an avalanche just about took out a family on Interstate 90 on Snoqualimie Pass, and shut down the freeway. The snow pinned their SUV against a guardrail after swiping it across all the lanes.

The day before yesterday, it started out sunny. (Albeit 45 degrees) Then, by the afternoon, it actually SNOWED. It melted right away, but still...

I built a new gazebo on the back deck, but so far it's been hammered by 60 MPH wind gusts, and the only way we've enjoyed sitting in it so far is while wearing parkas.

I also bought another outboard motor (newer, more HP) for my Porta-Bote to replace my 1964 Mercury 3.9HP. So far, the new one has only been run in a barrel full of water. In years past, I've already been out in the boat by now a couple of times. Now? It's still folded up and hanging in the rafters of the workshop. Even if it warmed up, the stinking wind has been blowing for MONTHS. It's only died for like two hours at a time. I can't go boating in wind whipped white caps on the Columbia River. (Well, I could, but I'd have to leave a suicide note behind. )

All I can say is: WARM UP ALREADY!!! UNCLE!!!
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

holy crap it stinks to be you guys bro. I guess each area has it's perks to live in and obviously yours is not warm weather. But I bet the fishing is pretty good up there I know it is in Canada. The bass here are still on there bed and not yet biting but should be hitting soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information