Thread: Arizona Commander Club BBQ / June 19, 2010

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Arizona Commander Club BBQ / June 19, 2010

I will be hosting an Arizona Commander Club BBQ at my house on Saturday June 19th.

For those needing my home address you can send me a PM and I will give you the address and my cell phone number.

I have a HUGH pool so if you are bringing your kids make sure they have a suit and towel (It is fenced if you do not want your kids near the water).

You are welcome to show up anytime after 8:00am and we can work on Jeep projects if there are any, we can paint my rear bumper, try to install my rear differential cover or put the headers on my smart car. If you have a project bring it with you.

We will eat around noon (it might be too hot to work outside by then anyway) and then figure out what we want to do then.

I will provide the hot-dogs, burgers, buns and fix-ens. If you are coming, please post here how many will be in your party (so we all know how much food we need) and what side dish you want to bring.

ie: chips/dip/salsa, beverages, watermelon (fruit), salad, desert.

I will fill in the gaps!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I know there are not a lot of Arizona Commanders on this forum yet, but just in case you are.... You are more than welcome to join us!

I cut the tree down last month, I got tired of skimming for leaves everyday.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The numbers were small (4 members & their families) but we had a great time. I willplan another one inthe fall if there is any interest, maybe following a trail ride.

Thread Information