damn, i had no idea about any of this and this is the first pix i've seen. i knew there were a couple issues with the brackets, but i didn't have a comander here and didn't know there was a difference from front to back. if jon didn't have so many cool upgrades on his i could have made some new brackets while i had it here... ahhh, such is life.

i can make the racks any size you want up to 20' around... so like 4x6' or any variation similar. steel comes in 20' sticks and once i have to graft two sticks together it gets to be very time consuming and well, ummm, time is money. please don't get the idea that i'm only building for the silver spoon crowd, but i offer a lifetime warranty on all of my products and build them much stronger than anything you will find on the market. we price them by size and it works out to about $85 per linear foot. there are also upgrades like a spare tire mount, expanded steel bottom and i've even made them with custom side support gussets that look like spider webs & even one with the Wu Tang Clan logo on the side supports.

all of our racks are made of 1" round tube, have 4 light tabs up front, two tabs in the rear (for a big back up light & a CB antenna) and all have tabs on the side for mounting the hi-lift, jacks, shovels, whatever.