i can make anything you want with blue prints... or you have to bring me your rig. i normally try to use as many stock components as possible to keep things as cost effective / marketable as possible. on the other hand when i don't have a huge draw for a product it's hard to devote a couple days to engineering something really trick for it. don't get the idea that i only build things "good enough" but i can't charge someone 8 hours labor to design some stanchions. if you guys were interested in a group buy, as always you will get a better price, but then it would warrant designing a mount just for the commander.

good example for me is the rear bumpers... everyone wanted one, everyone had some input and design ideas. i have over 120 hours into the rear bumpers from inception to production... i have sold only 3 and have not even come close to making a profit yet. and now i have requests for the front bumpers coming in day after day and from as far away as australia... but no one has decided to anti up and have me build one. but again, i need to make sure you guys are willing to dish out between $12-1400 for them before i even start trying to put it into production or i'm just wasting my time on a business level.

while the price may seem a little high you should compare mine to the bumpers ross built. nothing against him but they were very thin sheet metal, had weak mounting points and crushed the centre cross member on jon's rig before he ever hit anything. those bumpers are such thin material i can grab the side by the fender flare and pull it away from the body almost an inch... and i'm only 125lbs. and i think those were about a grand.