Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
Just finished up my skid install. I ended up breaking all the retaining clips and the ones I found for replacements aren't quite the same but they worked and hold the lines. I broke the large EVAP clip at the back of the fuel tank with the 2 lines that branch off and have no replacement clip (wasn't supposed to come off, but it did........oops). The only other thing I ran into was the Hemi has no bleeder valve on the fuel rail so I removed the fuse for the fuel pump and ran it dry to remove the pressure. I also used a high lift floor jack to support the tank when I dropped and reinstalled the tank. Sal, the write up helped a great deal, thanks.
The part number in the first post is from advanced auto they were a perfect match for the clips that came off my XK. Sorry to hear you broke that big clip I showed in the write up to leave that one connected did that come apart on accident or did you break it? Now that you're done is there anything I should add to this thread that can help future members out?